Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Procrastinating

I am supposed to be picking the photos to enter in the next Camera Club comp but just can't bring myself to do it. I HAVE TO THOUGH cos I am running out of time to get them printed. AAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway, oops I just accidentally published this before finishing LOL. Anyway, I woke up this monring and my knee felt better, went to the gym and all wasy GOOD so WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yay. Last thing I need right now is an injury when I am feeling so damn motivated.

It's hot today and I mean HOT. You know it's hot when you hang washing out and get burnt, you need to drink a lt of water afterwards and by the time you hang the last item the first ones you hung out are almost dry.......oh and the pegs all snap cos they are so brittle. Lucky for us we have cooling, poor Cam is trying to sleep in this heat though. 

It's been a while since I posted pics. A few od my old school friends and I got together last Saturday for a sausage sizzle with all our kiddlets, it was awesome. Below are a few pics. I had a great time, even if I did set the BBQ on fire......oooops. 



Teans little man Will.


Tean


Nikki's stunning DD2 Indi


Nikki's stunning DD3 Miette (Nikki makes stunning babies)

and below is ME LOL. Having fun with a self portrait so I could change my flickr buddy icon. 

2 comments:

Stu Mac said...

Learn how to sit girlie!


Cool pic of you!

Shannon said...

Greta self portrait Karina! You are beautiful!!!!