Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ouch.......

Effen OUCH!!!!!

I dunno if it is the new shoes or not but I have woken up this morning with a bloody sore, really sore knee. Hurts to bend both ways, hurts to put weight on. 

We went for two walks yesterday but they were tame walks, hills but only small ones. I spent A LOT of time surfing the net yesterday and I have this terrible habbit of sitting with my legs crossed like a kid when they sit on the floor, I am actually wondering if that is what has done it. 

I am going to rest it as much as I can today cos as of tomorrow I can actually make it to the gym 3 days in a row then Mon, Tues, Fri next week and I really want to go. 

It's meant to be 40deg for the next 4 or 5 days, so it works out well that I can make it to the Gym.

Anyway, I have to do the grocery shopping, at two different shops with both kids. Give me strength LOL. 

No comments: