Sunday, January 25, 2009

Low.

I'm on a low.

I did not resist the wine yesterday (not that I got drunk or anything but I still had some) and I did not resist a cupcake (but I was smart enough to send the leftover ones home with Nikki for her family to enjoy.....thanks Nikki, so only one it was). 

I'm not feeling great today, I am 98% sure I know why (the choc craving gives it away, always does). 

Some good news though, my friend did end up having her baby. Congratulations Katie. She had a little girl, 5-6 weeks early. 5lb 12oz from memory, in special care but doing OK. That is all I know for now. I can't wait to see this little princess.

Oh. And I got new "wheels" today. Will take them for a spin tomorrow. It's funny how my old ones feel like concrete now LOL. 

Anyway, that's it from me. Might skip weigh in this week. 

No comments: