Friday, January 23, 2009

It's Friday......weigh in day.

I put on 500 bloody grams.

With last weeks big loss I wasn't expecting much this week, but I wasn't expecting a gain. I went back over my diary, I exercised twice all but one day. My diet was fantatsic. My alcohol consumption was terrible......this week is to be 100% alcohol free. I also ate a massive Thai meal on Wednesday night. Still, with the amount of bloody exercise I am doing I wasn't expecting a gain. 

A small part of me wants to say "F This" and eat a block of chocolate and sit on my bum and watch a chick flick. Thankfully the rest of me is enjoying the extra energy I have an the fresh air and seeing how I don't even feel like sweet treats like chocolate eating a block of it would just be silly. And if I am going to be totally honest with myself I have to admitt that clothes are beginning to fit better. This is just a minor set back. Next week will be better (It bloody better be). 

Oh, I am having a BBQ with some old school friends on Saturday, I am making cupcakes......I think I will be able to resist alcohol but will I be able to resist a cupcake? 

Signing off, 
Peahen, the fatty Boom Bada.

P.S. My dear friend Katie's waters broke at 34 weeks in the wee hours of Wed morning. Today she will find out if they need to induce or they can send her home with antibiotics. If I was the praying type I would pray that Katie gets to go home and her little girl gets at least another 3 weeks in the oven. Thinking of you Katie. If you come home I hope you do nothing but REST REST REST. No more processing ungrateful "friends" photos untill the wee hours of the morning. 

No comments: