Monday, September 04, 2006

Finally Better

Well guys, I am finally feeling better. That was the WORST Gastro I have ever had and that's saying something as I copped a nasty bout only 3 months ago while on holiday that l left me passed out on the grass at Seaworld.

Anyway I have kept food down (in) since yesterday morning and even managed some, ok ALOT of chocolate. I am certain Chocolate is great for Gastro, hubby said it would help my energy levels LOL. Now I can't wait to get out for a run. I am gonna fill up on vegies for dinner tonight and do a little at home workout stuff tomorrow like a few squats and lunges and a little bike. Only a tiny bit mind you, just enough to get the blood pumping in my legs and wake them up a bit. Then I thought I might try a 4km run on Wednesday.

Wow, that was kinda scarey. I have to admitt that on Saturday night I was sooooo crook that I was starting to think hubby would have to take me to hospital.....not a car ride that I was looking forward to. Yesterday morning started off nasty but then it just all stopped which was lucky as Hubby had gone to the footy and left me with the baby. I was whacked out on the couch by 2:30pm.

Thank goodness that's all over. Now back to running, as always I am frightened about energy levels and fitness after having a break. I have not run in over a week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry K, you will be back in the swing of things before you know it! Sounds like a good plan to me.
So glad you shook that nasty gastro bug off finally :)!

Em said...

Glad you are feeling better!

Stu Mac said...

Good to hear your better now, I would be steering clear of dairy products (yep that brown stuff has dairy) and be easy re the running for the next 5 days or so.