Saturday, July 28, 2007

5 weeks...life is bliss!




Wow, what a ride this has been so far and Ryan is only 5 weeks old. This week has been fantastic.....why you ask? Well because finally all our hard work with the feeding is paying off. Ryan is finally fully breastfed, I have to be honest and say that my negative side had come out and I have given into the thought that we would be comping him with bottles and formula untill he is no longer milk fed but after making a few changes we saw a huge improvement and he was taking less and less from the bottle, then I had some extra help with a prescription drug. Anyway it is going fantastic and Ryan is much much happier. He was a tad unsettled on the forumla and things just wern;t working like they should but it's all good now.

I am loving having a new baby in the house, I missed out on so much when Anna was first born due to personal issues. It's going to be hard stopping at two LOL.

Anyway have been very busy taking loads and loads of photos of the kids. We are going to need a new hard drive. I was hoping to have lost some weight by now but the first few weeks of feeding dramas saw me turning to one to many packets of chockie bickies and I have managed to put on weight rather than lose any. I think that is about to change now though cos I am much happier and not craving the crap food anymore, I am however obsessed with Porriage and just ate my second bowl for the day. The feeding makes me so hungry, I love my porriage with honey, sultanas and banana. Someone told me it was good for milk production and that is what started me on it.

OMG Stepford wives is on......what an odd looking movie. Anyway check out the new LO's, I just whipped them up quickly this arvo after taking the photos to mark him turning 5 weeks today. Oh he really is a wonderful baby. Anyone who knows Anna wont be surprised when I say she is quite the character. while I am feeding Ryan she feeds dolly and says "feed the boobie" LOL, she then makes dolly fart and announces that she stinks and needs a change. She doesn;t miss a beat that girl. I will have to do a few Anna lo's so you all don;t think I only take photos of Ryan.

Anyway am off to check out what everyone else has been up to in blogland. Life truely is BLISS XXX

1 comment:

Anthea said...

Karina, I dont know what your talking about, those photos are gorgeous!

I am so happy for you that the feeding is working out well! And I have to agree there is nothing like having a baby in the house, I am going to miss it when Zack grows out of the baby stage.