Friday, April 04, 2008

Rotten Eggs

OMG.....Anyone who really knows me knows I have issues with three things. Balloons, Champagne corks and EGGS.I hate eggs, I hate the smell of them and I hate the look of them. Every now and then I will eat them (up untill yesterday that is......I will never eat one again after yesterday) but I don't crave them and could easily live without them. When Cam cooks them I go nuts about the smell and amost vomit everytime I open the dishweasher when he has put eggy dished in there. A few weeks ago he had "Dippy eggs" and I ended up dry wretching at the sight of them.

Anyway, for some strange reason I don't make a bad omlette and I decided to make one to Anna's dinner last night, but the first egg I cracked was ROTTEN. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I have never ever smelled anything like it.....Instantly I was sick all over the kitchen floor.

To cut a long story short, I had actually decided to skip PAD yesterday, I'd had a really busy day and hadn't thought of anything to photograph and didn't really care to be honest so I thought I would just skip it. However once I cleaned up the vomit and recovered I dedided that perhaps I would take some pics of the remaining three eggs as a story went with them. I also decided it was time for me to practice with some backlighting. DO I have these eggs set up and Anna comes along and starts counting them and playing with them. So that is how I came up with PAD for April 3rd. The top one was my PAD entry for yesterday. I am impressed with the Bokeh in the top left corner. I was wondering when I would get my hands on some of that LOL.





No comments: