Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Wedding Necklace

I got this necklace for my 18th B'day from my Grandma and Aunti in Scortland. From the very moment I saw it knew I would wear it on my wedding day......and I did. I am spewing I did not get the photographer on the day to get some pics of it specifically but nevermind, gave me something to photograph for "A Photo a Day" today. The idea popped into my head last night, there are a few very special things of mine I want to photograph for "keepsakes" and this was my #1. I am thrilled with the end result. They were very very very rushed. I took them and processed them all in the couple of hours the kids napped this arvo.....along with having lunch and sorting some washing and catching up on some general surfing so I think I did really well LOL. I only just got my PAD submitted when we lost power and I left the computers off for the rest of the day.

Anyway enjoy, I hope that one day Anna wears this on her wedding day.






No comments: