Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sneeky Sneek Peeks

I am flat out at the moment, I have 4 sessions to process. I am rushing this post just to sneek it in while dinner is on.

Here are a few sneek peeks from 3 of the four sessions.



Max take two

A re-shoot with young baby Max, here he is with his gorgeous Mum.

 

Max
Baby Max again.



First Maternity shoot

A close friends beautiful belly - my first maternity shoot.



Tean Belly
I was with this friend when she got this tattoo done.



Nikki family-147-Edit

I had the pleasure of shooting with these girls are The Briars. They are STUNNING. I have since fixed the little ones black eye and the thing on the wall behind her head, had it printed as a 8x12 and matted it to be entered into tonights monochrome comp. 

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think I am in Love with Baby Max! What a beautiful model :)

I came in to get your Baked Beads tutorial and got distracted...

nikki said...

Baby Max is like his Dad! from memory...

I know that belly!!!
She is beautiful when preggers hey.

The last pic is gorgeous as well
:)