Saturday, May 09, 2009

Anna and Ryan update.

It's been a while since I posted recent pics of Anna and Ryan. They had a little photo shoot so we could put an album together for their Grandma and Grandpa for their birthday so here are a couple of pics from that.

Other than that we have been very busy here. I have been researching more albums as I didn't like the last lot I got in the end, so I have sound a new supplier and have ordered some stock to use as samples, I have also ordered a mini canvas to use as sample stock. I have had a couple of wonderful photo shoots and just need some child free time to really put in some hours of processing now. I am shaking up my proofing and ordering system for the business as the old way isn't working too well at all. I have had camera club entries to get in and had a judging the other night which I went quite well in but I will post about that another time.

This post I just want to show off my babies. Here they are.


Anna & Ryan 6th April-72 copy


Frame copy


I know I know.....they are GORGEOUS......it's soooo tempting to have another baby.....but we wont LOL. They are loads of fun. Anna is getting really good at riding her big girl bike and Ryan has just sleeping in a big boy bed. They are watching the old Alice in Wonderland right now which has given me this rare op to blog while my monitor warms up for photo editing.

I'm feeling very blessed in this life. I am a very very lucky Mummy and Wife. Oh that reminds me....Anna made me the most wonderful present at kinder for Mothers Day. It is a photo of her in a frame she made that has a magnet so I can stick it to the fridge. I was stoked when she gave it to me.....best present EVER.

Anyway....that's enough dribble. Wishing all my mummy readers a Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow, and wishing everyone else well too.

XXX

No comments: