Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Family Member turns 11

This post is more for my absolutely amazingly wonderful husband who is 120% dedicated to his dog Jack.

I was not able to blog this when I wanted as blogger has been a bit off a poohead lately.

At approx 11am on the 11th of the 11th 11 years ago a very important family member was born. The family actually started as Cam and Jack, Jack was kind enough to let me into thier family 8 years ago and we kind of expanded from there LOL.

I will never forget the time Cam and I took the Kayaks out....or was it the tinnie? Anyway, we got back ans found the gate open, we were out for HOURS but there was Jack, sitting in the driveway waiting for us. He is loyal and offers nothing but unconditional love. Happy B'day to Jack for the 11th of November. Perhaps he should have been named Horace!











All photos here taken at 11am on the 11th of November as Jack turned 11 years old!




3 comments:

Batty said...

Happy Birthday Jack!

Rach said...

He is a beautiful dog and family member. Happy belated birthday Jack!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jack!