Friday, May 09, 2008

Meet Seth

A little while back a dear friend of mine let me practice my photography on her beautiful little boy Seth. I'm sure she wont mind me saying it was a little challenging due to the fact Seth had better things to do than sit still for the camera LOL But we managed a few fluke shots. Seth would have to be most layed back, chilled out and charming little guy I know, I personally think his Mum hit the Jackpot with him and I can't wait to take more pics of him....The next lot will feature his big brother.


Anyway....Introducing "Seth"




Above: This is a fav of mine






Another Fav.

Now......Introducing MY BOOTS
Happy Mother's Day to me LOL, this is what I got for Mother's Day, I love them. I had to post them for the PH girls.



5 comments:

Chelle's Cherubs said...

HOT HOT HOT boots!!!
Seth is gorgeous, great photos!! :)

Anonymous said...

They look fantastic!!!! Nearly make me want to go and get myself a pair!

Your photos are really amazing... I'm going to sit and read your blog tonight :)

MrsCullenized said...

Great pics! And i LOVE the boots!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of your friends bub.......


OMFG Great boots and LEGS!!!!!
I want a pr of those boots now!!!

Lisa
xoxo

Slender Octopus said...

THEY ARE SO SO COOL...