Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Awesome Frames



I am up to my elbows in Action but have only tried out a few. I am loving these frame ones by Bud Guinn found here. Admittedly everything looks alot better in photoshop than anywhere else but they are still effective.

Kids are going well, Anna's molars that I have been complaining about for months have finally broken through...barely but the gums broken so we are getting somewhere. It pretty much happened yeaterday and let me tell you, it was the day from hell. I missed out on the gym because she was so feral she had me really upset in the morning and come afternoon my head was THUMPING and I could barely move my eyes. Two beers at dinner time helped with that though. I am going to go this arvo, however it's the perfect day for a run and I am tempted to go for a small jog instead....maybe I should do both to make up for whatever damage I do at Mum's group tomorrow. I just made the most scrummy orange and poppyseed muffins for tomorrow, it was a Gluten free packet mix and they turned out PERFECT. One of them broke as I was getting it out of the muffin tin so Anna and I had to eat it......damn.

I am really enjoying the photography blog I have recently joined, I am going to learn alot of that great crew......I have alot to learn. I have also been madly stalking the photography section of Essential baby crap.....why has my font changed and where the hell did my font choices go? Agghhhhhhhhhh. Anyway been getting loads of tips and inspiration from there aswell.

Ryan is awesome, he is a little Mummy's boy which is so nice for me. He is very cuddle, unlike Anna was. He is very happy to snuggle on the couch with me. He is getting around very fast now and Anna enjoys playing chasey with him, she tires him out very quickly.

Anyway, that's it for now. Will try to post more regulary with photos. Here are ones from yesterday with one of the frames I was talking about.

xx

P.S.....Just coming back in to say I did end up doing both gym and Jog...managed 3km and who should I bump into on my fav track.....Crissy, my old running partner. She was meeting up with her boss for a run and saw my car so jogged out to meet me and gave me some company on my return leg. I was struggeling with a stitch so conversation was hard. How funny, I was coming back....uphill.....against the wind......with a stitch and there is this wonderfully lean chick running towards me waving her arms around at me PMSL. Was a lovely surprise, she is prolly just finishing her run now.



No comments: